Tuesday, May 26, 2009

They Still Make YOU???

Sooooo lets talk about…People that won’t give oral!

Ok first of all its almost 2010 ppl. The United States has a black president, gay/lesbian relationships are widely accepted, and the first Hispanic Supreme Court Justice was just appointed. With all those barriers being broken there are still ppl who refuse to give oral. WTF!! What are ya’ll waiting on and/or afraid of. I just don’t get it. I was having a convo wit my boy and this topic came up. He was like “man I can’t eat it dawg, vagina too mysterious. Too much be goin on in that area.” Granted he has a point. But fellas you can’t just expect the dick to do the trick everytime.. and even if it does you gotta switch the game up. Man up and get in there! Head first…MUFFSTACHE STYLE. Oh and ladies there are still some of u out there too. Talking bout “I aint sucking ya thang.. u betta suck ya own thang” Where is this non-sense coming from. Then on top of that.. they ones that will do it.. give a half assed effort. And in that case ur wasting both of our time. So ultimately if you aint giving head…Kill Yo Self (not literally). Because you are depriving your partner of one of the pleasures of life!! So am I the only one who as run into this.. or are any of you anti oral. If you are PLEASE EXPLAIN URSELF!... That is all.

Read…Interpret…Discuss

Greg Jones Said It!!!

3 comments:

  1. LOL @ you Greg...but u make a valid point...no offense to those who don't BUT, those that don't *kill yaself*...I mean really, foreplay is becoming a lost art...we need to save it ASAP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with u as well Greg, the thing that bothers me most though is the man that doesn't wanna give it but wants to receive it, hell to the nawl, not from me!!!! Lol, grow the f up, if u won't do it someone else will.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree w/ all of u... u most def need to give n order to receive... it's a 2way street ppl!! Men & Women both!! Heed this warning!! LOL

    ReplyDelete