Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Beauty By The Dollar

SOOO…. Lets talk about female beautification

 

Ok so maybe its me but it seems like females have more artificial beauty accessories then EVER. I mean what’s wrong wit just being you. If you have short hair.. then wear it proudly wit yo bald head ass (and I say bald head ass as a term of endearment) Frankly I’m tired of being tricked.  Yes I said it TRICKED!!  Because truthfully that exactly whats happening. Like every part about u that I like has a receipt.  That ain’t cool.  And I’m just tired of it. Because guys if you anything like me, ur in the club its prolly 3am, its dark and ur SMASHED. And thru ur tired, drunk, sunglass in the club eyes, you see this BAD chick. Long hair, and everything sittin in all the right places.  Shit u think u done found HALLE BERRYYY HALLE BERRY. And u get her to the crib and when u wake up in the morn u see.. Marion Berry. (Marion Berry is the former Mayor of DC see here http://concreteloop.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/GILBERT_LOVE5.jpg) And women how would u feel if that happened you u. You dancing wit a guy in the club and u feel about 10inches rub up against you and you get home and bout to get it crackin and he says.. “Hold on babe let me talk of this dick extender.” You’d feel bamboozled. So stop it. Stop tricking us men with this long pretty hair that don’t belong to you. Don’t be batting those long eyelashes at me when u know glued them on. And take off that damn contraption that make ya breast and booty sit up all nice like that!! Its confusing. But fellas don’t worry.. I think I have it figured out.. at least for the summer. Make all you first dates at the pool. Yes the pool. So I know your thinking, Greg Jones Said It why to the pool? Because she can’t hide that piece of equipment that sucks her waist in when she’s wearing a swim suit. If she has dents in you booty that look like she’s been hit repeatedly wit golf balls.. swim suit bottoms make it known. But the final trick fellas is this. PUSH HER IN THE POOL!!! Yes, bump her ass right in the 3ft.(just in case she can’t swim) If her smile is running down her face- Too much make up. If she went in with hair down her back and come out wit a fade.. it’s a weave. If one eye is green and the other is just regular ole brown- Contacts. So ya see, she can’t hide anything there ppl. So fellas do you feel my pain? Women and I being outrageous? Let me know

Read…Interpret…Discuss

Greg Jones Said It!!!

4 comments:

  1. First things first. . . ROFLMAO!! Greg, u kno u r silly. I feel u on this tho, but only bcuz I am an "au natural" lady. I wear my own hair, I hate fake eyelashes, there has 2 b a special occasion 4 me 2 wear makeup, breast & azz r both home-grown & I still have ppl complimenting me. But, some females just feel that they "have to" enhance themselves w/ weave, masks of makeup, & butt pads built in their jeans. idk why, honestly. . . but in my opinion it's self-esteem issues or just that they think that *ish* is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, coming from a woman who does not wear make up and has only worn weave twice in her life I have to say that I love my natural self but I UNDERSTAND why women do it...here's why...

    ...Women act according to what men respond to...I feel that MOST, not all, men are shallow....they only want the girls who look like "halleee berryyyy halle berry"...So in order for a woman to attract a guy's attention, she does what she feels in necessary which is purchase everything to enhance her beauty...Although, that initial attraction to the opposite sex is VERY IMPORTANT, I think men need to learn to accept the not-so-good looking women who DO have short hair, possibly an unproportioned body, and/or the "natural" look that God has given her...cuz let's face it, if these women didn't have their "purchased goods" a lot of you men wouldn't look at them twice...

    ...conclusion...I agree with u tho, it is TRICKERY at its best!!! but I feel like without it, some girls wouldn't stand a chance on the dating scene...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree w/ Brittany but at the same time a female should want a man that's gonna love her & wanna b w/ her for who she is & wat she "naturally" looks like. . .or a man that's gonna pay to keep her lookin the way he wants her to look LMAO!!

    ReplyDelete