Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Suits vs Shorts

Soooo lets talk about……Michelle Obama.

Ok I don’t know if you all have heard (if you haven’t you should leave the rock you live under) there has been a big fuss about First Lady Obama wearing shorts on Air Force One. First off.. so f*cking what! I think people are over reacting, AGAIN! First it was a big deal she wore shorts sleeve, now she’s wearing shorts. I don’t see the problem here. I mean lets think about it. Its 100 plus degrees, she is spending family time with her daughters and they are about to go hike in the Grand Canyon. Who the hell would wear a pants suit doing that. NOBODY! So why should she be any different. Ok fine. Yes she is the First Lady, and yes she is riding aboard Air Force One and yes she is the first, First Lady to wear shorts. BUT… just because she is the First Lady doesn’t mean she can’t be comfortable. I mean really is there a dress code for Air Force One, I don’t think so and lastly there is a good reason why Mrs Obama is the first to wear shorts. Real simple. Imagine Laura Bush or Patricia Nixon in shorts…..enough said. So people get real, just because Mr and Mrs Obama are President and First Lady does not mean that have to live in suits! I personally appreciate the fact that our president wears jeans to baseball games and his wife wears shorts and tennis shoes when hiking. It makes them seem… I dunno real! But tell me what you think ppl.

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/slideshow/photo//090816/480/af7b29fa383c4e86aed0de9de715044a/

Read…Interpret…Discuss

Greg Jones Said It!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment